Friday, January 1, 2010

The Date Is 01/01/10

A Very Happy New Year To Y'all Out There.

Well, As Promised To All My Friends Out There, Especially The 19 Gang, I Now Have A FaceBook Account. And Infinite Thanks To All Who Have Voted To Help Persuade Me Into This, With The Polls Resulting In A 49:1 For FaceBook. And I'm Still Keen To Know Who's The Single Individual Who Voted Against It. Do Tell Me Who You Are If You Ever Drop By This Heaven Of Mine Again.

And Yes. A Chain SMS From Maggie That I Felt Rather Meaningful:
Pass This SMILE :) To Anyone Who Made You Smile In 2009. It May Surprise You How Many Comes Back. Thank You For Making Me Smile. Thank You And Happy 2010!
And So, I Take This Opportunity To Thank All The People Out There Who Have Contributed To Making 2009 A Year Worth Smiling In; To The People Of 19, The Guys Of 53, Foundation-Mates Maggie And Le-Anne, Current Classmates Of PY May 2009, Goddad And Mom. Infinite Thanks To Y'all For Convincing Me That 2009 Isn't A Good Year To Die In, And Hopefully, I've Been Able To Return The Favour And Will Continue To Do So In This Brand New Year.

Oh Yeah, Since I'm New To This FB Thingy, Please Add Me If I've Not Added You, For I'm Still Figuring Out How Things Work And May Have Missed Loads Of Things. Thanks In Advance For Tolerating This FB n00b.

It's 5:51 a.m. Now And I've Been Awake For The Past 20 Hours.

Until I Awaken, Adieu To Y'all. Happy New Year Once Again. XD

No comments: