Friday, January 1, 2010

New Heights In The New Year

Many People And Things Have Achieved The Above. Father's Twisted Mental Schema Has Reached New Intolerable Heights. My Intolerance To All Human Imperfections Have Also Reached New Heights Of Intolerance. And My Busted Biological Clock Has Reached New Heights Of Waking Me From And Putting Me To Sleep.

Well, It's The New Year, And I Trust Y'all Have Your Resolutions For The Next 365 Days. I Accomplished Mine Before 6 a.m. This Morning, So Good Luck To Y'all In Materializing Those Resolutions. And Hopefully Better Things, For Y'all And Me Alike, Will Reach New Heights.

A Short Update Before I Drop Dead On The Bed Again.

This Has Nothing To Do With Anything, But Curse All IT Low Yat For Putting The Razer Imperator On Sale Only After I Got The DeathAdder.

Adieu To Y'all. And A Happy New Year Once Again.

No comments: