Monday, January 11, 2010

Setting Things Clear

One Very Obvious Advantage Of FaceBook To Me At The Bloody Moment Is That It Sets Many Things Clear. One Of Them Being The "You Don't Fuck My Life Up I'll Gladly Stay Infinitely Away From Yours" Thing, Which, I'm Damn Bloody Glad I Made The Account Later Rather Than Sooner.

It's The Last Week Of The Break. I'm Still Getting Them Nightmares, The Seemingly Whole Psychology Batch Of Mine Was Badly Screwed Over By The Short Sem Exams, With Many Scoring Their GPA A Whole 1.0 Below The Previous Semester, And The Fact That i'm Depressed Enough Without Any Of These Happening To Me.

And Goddad's Asking A Favour That I'll Risk Getting Nuked In The Ear And Probably Skinned At The Arse If Father Ever Finds Out. And We've Yet To Properly Plan For It.

And Yes People, I'm Back From Penang. Sorry Penang People For Not Paying Y'all A Visit, Unless You're Glad That I Didn't Show Up, Which I'm Sure There's One At Least Having That Thought.

So Yeah, I'm Supposed To Drop Dead On The Bed (This Is Starting To Be One Of My Favourite Rhymes) But I'll Hang On A Little Longer To Make The Moment I Wake Up Worth Waking Up To.

So Until I Do, Adieu To Y'all.