Saturday, December 19, 2009

Untold Factors In An Untold Drama

Finally My 3 Day Emotional Eruption Has Ended And At Last I Can Focus On Studying. But While My Drama Has Ended, A New One Has Intensified.

It Is Sometimes Amazing How One Attracts Unwanted Attention When One Does Not Practice What One Preaches. And Though It Has Happened For Quite Some Time, I Only Felt Suspicious Of It About, Say, A Month Ago?

Perhaps So. Especially When A Single Bird Leaves Its Flock (Or Should I Say Harem?) And Instead Attaches Itself To Another, Probably Seeking The Attention Of Only One Among The New One. And Indeed It Blurs The Boundaries Between Direct Or Induced Hypocrisy, And Thus Of Innocence And Guilt. Makes Me Wanna Do A Re-Evaluation Of The Animals In This World That Mate For Life. But One Thing I Can Be Certain Of; Humans Do Not, Regardless Of How Previous Researches, The Legal System Or Marriage Or Even Our Global Societal Morals May Make It Seem Otherwise. After All, We, Humans, Too, Are Animals. Great Sigmund Freud Has Embraced The Ugly Truth That Many Failed (And Are Still Failing) To Accept.

Ahh... How I Wish For Clairvoyance, More Than Ever Now. With It I Could See My Own Fate And Decide If This Life Is Worth Living On.

Oh Well, Adieu To Y'all. We Await An Honoured Visitor.

No comments: