Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Dull Excitement

Quite A Load Of Stuff Happened Today, And Also Interesting That Today Happens To Be One Of Those Few Days That I'm Willing To Stay Up To Yap And Crap About What Happened. Though Not Totally Exciting, Today Wasn't Totally Dull Either. And Yeah, Most Are Significant In Some Way Or Another.

Morning Was Bad. Slept Late And Woke Up Early Against My Own Will. And For Breakfast All I Had Was Some Cheap Tasting Durians. Yes, Cheap Tasting. No Idea If They Were Indeed Cheap Or Otherwise, Just The Taste Was Disappointing. Headed Out For KLCC After Somehow Recalling That Today Was The Second Day Of The PC Fair.

The Journey There Was... Ugh... Wanted To Fall Asleep In The Bus But Instead Got A Headache. Oh Well... But For The Many Months That I've Not Been To KLCC, The Place Is As Busy As Ever. Got There Close To 1 And The First Place I Got To Was The Cinemas To Check On The Time For 'Ninja Assassin'. The Show Was At 2.45, But The Queue Told Me That i Should Just Forget It. Damn. Queue In KLCC. Longer Than Trains And Never Ending. Same Goes For McD. So Yeah, Straight To The PC Fair And Looked For My 1 TB Hard Disk.

Saw Ah Xiang There, Working. So We Talked A Little And I Accompanied Him To Go Buy His Headphones Before We Went Our Separate Ways. And Remember The Cheap Tasting Durians From The Morning? The Cheap Smell Was Damn Useful For Clearing A Path Whenever I Was Sick Of Flesh Roadblocks And Needed To Burp At The Same Time.

Got Myself A Tiny Razer Pouch Which Came With A Lanyard, And Saw Razer's Sick Selection Of New Mice. DotA Players Who Are Sick Of Warkeys Not Working On GG Can Just Get Yourself A Razer Naga. Instead Of Additional 4 Buttons, It Has An Entire Numpad Of 12 Keys On The Left. Too Many Skills? With The Razer Naga, You'll Also Score Too Many Kills.

From There It's Traveling To Cheras Leisure Mall Where I Took My Parents To Their First Cinema Movie In 24 Years. The Movie? Ninja Assassin. And The Movie Simply PWNS!!! And Sampled The Newly Opened Sakae Sushi, That Has Better Wasabi Than Sushi King, Meaning It's Also A little Too Much For Me To Handle. And The Tea, Damn Awesome Stuff. Intead Of Powdered Green Tea, You Get Roasted Rice Tea In Teabags! Which Was Like, AWESOME! Although The Price Was At A Whole Different Level Compared To Sushi King, Fortunately So Was The Taste.

And For The Whole Day I Was Thinking Of How Perfectly My New Pair Of Jeans And Shoes Matched. But Near The End Of The Day, I Got Sprayed With Ice Water, To Know That Father's Choices Of Words Still Pierces Through Feelings Better Than The Best Anti Bunker Missile Of The US.

And I Have Pictures, But Will Probably Post Them Later If Ever As My Eyes Are Starting To Weigh A Ton.

And So, Adieu To Y'all.

No comments: