Thursday, December 24, 2009

Result Of The Mix

The Past Week In Kampar Was More Enjoyable Than What I Initially Predicted. Infinite Thanks To Our Honoured Special Guest, Maggie, For Making It Happen. And Back Home, Well... Let's Just Say Things Did Not Go As Smoothly As I Should Always Be.

Okay, First Few Things I Noticed At Home Is That All The Fans Are Changed To New Ones, There's A Ceiling Fan In My Room And The Shower Heater's Been Replaced. Good Thing, No Doubt, But The Package Comes With Father's Irrational Mental Schema. I Guess The Previous Post Explains That Part.

And So, My First Night At Home Wasn't All Sweet Dreams And Such, For I've Been Awoken By A Multitude Of Unrelated Nightmares, Such As Killed By A Valkyrie, Splashed Off A Tall Building With Blood, etc.

Hopefully Tonight's Christmas Eve Party At Shangee's Place Would Be An Enjoyable One. I Wonder If I Can Find Presents In Time For Tonight's Exchange...

Adieu To Y'all. To The No.19 Gang, See Y'all Tonight. Others, When Your Plans Are Finalized Provided They Don't Clash.

No comments: