Monday, December 14, 2009

A Foul-Mouthful

Many Things To Say, With So Little Attention To Give.

Well, Exams Starts Tomorrow. Nothing Much To Say Regarding That Topic I Suppose. I've Revised, But I Can't Say I'm Prepared. Not After Looking At The Past Year Papers (A First For Me Since Entering UTAR). Yes, Those Papers Tell Me That I Gotta Sleep Extremely Early Today To Revise More Extremely Tomorrow. And Before That I Got Myself Distracted By So Many Things That Could Wait. Hell, I'm Being Distracted Even Now.

Well, For One Thing, Since The Last Post I Realized A Couple Of Things. First Being The Realization That Ian Is A Fairly Common Name In Malaysia. Okay, Not As Common As The Likes Of John Or Anne But Still, Not As Rare As I Once Thought It Was. To Put It More Bluntly, I Realize That I'm Not All That Special After All. Not That I Did Before, But You Get The Idea.

Secondly, I Realized That I Don't Live Up To My Own Standard/Status. Or Rather, I Live Exorbitantly Beyond It. Sure Everyone Else Is In A Way, But Perhaps I Pushed This Factor Of Mine A Little Too Far. Puma Shoes And It Being The Only Pair Of Sneakers I Wear For More Than A Year, Sony Ericsson Walkman Phones When I Don't Make Full Use Of Certain Features Like TrackID, Razer Gaming Peripherals When My Only Gaming Platform Is A Jacky Acer Laptop That Hangs Miserably Without 3rd Party Software Skyrocket-Boosting Processor Performance And Thoroughly Skimming And Freeing RAM, What Else... Ah Yes. A 1Terabyte External Hard Disk Drive For Seeding All My Previous Downloads When I Live In Malaysia Where The Local Broadband Provider Halves P2P Connection Speeds (Not That It's Usual Connection Is Any Good, And It's Really Adding Up To The Overall Stress).

And Yes. Thirdly I'm Currently Downloading Chobits, When Exams Are Tomorrow. HELL YEAH BABYH!!! MAKE COMPLETE USE OF 1TERABYTE YEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!

No Doubt Freeing Hard Disk Space From The Computer Did Make My Gaming Experiences A Little Smoother. Speaking Of Gaming Experience, Have I Told You Guys How The DeathAdder Took It Up A Notch? HELL YEAH BABY!!! I Feel Like A Pro Just By Using It. Not That The Diamondback Was Poorer. But, Y'Know, New Stuff Have New Firmware That Makes The Difference. So Yeah. This Small Section Here Is Dedicated To The Everglide Titan, My First Gaming Surface, Razer Diamondback, My First Gaming Mouse, And Of Course, The New Razer DeathAdder And Sphex, That Make My PC Gaming Experience Worth Experiencing.

Sigh... Though I'm Obviously Drained, I Still Feel All Crazy, High And Mighty. Must Be The Heat That's Doing This To Me. Yes, No Doubt About That. And When The Heat Extracts The Oil From Your Face So Efficiently You'd Wish You Could Sell Them Off For Some Profit To Make Up For All The Suffering It Puts You Through.

Phew... Oh Well, Adieu To Y'all. Hopefully A Real Sphex Will Come By And Eat Up All The Beetles That Are Obviously Also Driven Crazy By This Heat And Disturbing My Sleep.

No comments: