Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It Is Done...

I Done It. I Lost Control Of Myself. For The First Time Since Coming To Kampar. I've Shown My Instability, My Weakness, To All Around Me Again. Over What? The Same Thing Every Time This Happens. It Has Erupted. With A Night's Time To Cool Down.

Again I Have Succumbed To Ethereal Wounds. Bled False Blood. Exchanged My Sanity For A Void. An Unfathomable, Unlimited Void That Cannot Be Filled. How Many Times More Must I Erupt To Keep Myself From Dying From The Inside?

What Will It Take To Free Myself From This Torment? An Instinctive Drive, Or An Emotional Passion? ...? ... ... ...

And I've Decided. 3 Hearts Aren't Right. There Are More Than Merely 3 Illusions Of A Heart, And Less Than 1 True To Itself. So Yeah. They're Out Of Here.

Adieu To Y'all. Revelation Is So Close Yet So Far...

No comments: