Thursday, December 24, 2009

Light To Dark To Light

Ah... Home Sweet Home. But It's Really A Bitter-Sweet Thing, Actually. Home, That Is. Upon Returning My Manager Tells Me I've Got To Star In Another 2 Or So Dramas. Which I've Seriously Had Enough Of.

Goddad's 2nd Daughter's Marriage Is Near, And He's Asked Me To Do Something Grand On That Day. And My Biological Arse Of A Father Would Deny Me That Honour. Why? Because He's Got 4 Dead Relatives Within A Year And Is Afraid That If Some Shit Called 'Bad Luck' Befalls The Groom's Family We'd Be Blamed. Well, If You Ask Me, Chinese Customs Aside, It's Bullshit, When One Calls Himself A Non-Superstitious Person.

That's Right. His Words Were "I'm Not Superstitious, I'm Just Afraid Of Bad Luck" And Infinite Other Variations Of The Same Meaning. A Hypocritical Jerk That Should've Died 3 Years Ago That Continues His Arse Of An Existence To Torture Others Close By. His Excuse, Projection Of His Superstitious Self Towards The Groom's Family, When He's Never Even Met Them. Many Times I'd Just Wanna Slam The Facts Into His Face, getting Him To Accept That He's The Superstitious One, And Not Anyone Else.

And Who The Fuck Was He To Say That I'm A Nobody To Goddad? ME? NOBODY!? It's YOU Who's The Nobody. Just Because You'd Not Allow Me To Be His God Son Doesn't Mean I'm A Nobody. That's Not For You To Decide, You Arsehole.

And You'd Ask Him For Favours When You'd Deny Him This Small Thing? He's Not Even Asking YOU To Do ANYTHING! The Request Was Directed To ME! And You'd Deny Him Even That Small Thing!!!

And Thanks To His Bloody Existence, I'd Have To Gamble My Eardrums For A Simple 3 Days 2 Nights Vacation, Every Time There Are Plans For One. I'll Never Forget The Kuala Selangor Incident, Where Expenses Were Paid, Food Bought, Reservations Made, And Just The Night Before I Depart He Tells Me "If You Go, Then Don't Come Back" From Out Of Nowhere. His Reason? Flood. Well, Even If There's Gonna Be A Flood, So What? It's Not Like I'd Die If I Get Water on My Knees. And If He Ever Finds Out Of The Latest Trip To Penang He'd Be Sure To Shit On And On About Tsunami Or Something. And As Anyone Would Know, His Choice Of Words Are Most Unkind, Never Failing To Pierce The Heart Of Whoever Who Listens, Regardless Who Those Words Were Meant For.

Seriously, Father. For Your Own Good I Hope You Would One Day Read The Entirety Of This Blog. Only Then Would You Know How Much Pain You Put Me Through, And How Lifelike My Life Has Been Without You Messing It Up. I'd Tell You Personally, In 2 Years Time, After I Complete My First Degree. No Doubt This Knowledge Will Break Your Pride So Bad You'd Die, But I'd Rather Kill You With This Fact Than Let You Kill Others With Your Pointless Pride, Terrible Choice Of Words, Unmatched Ignorance, Never Ending Hypocrisy And Baseless Superstition.

Adieu To Y'all. Enlightenment Comes With A Price That Most Idiots Cannot Afford To Pay.

No comments: