Sunday, May 31, 2009

Try It Again This Time!!!

Many Times In Life I Find Myself Worrying Unnecessarily. This Is One Of Them. Things That Should Not Happen Have Happened, Things That Shouldn't Be Done Have Been Done. And Here I Am Worrying About Things That I Know Are Very Unlikely, Yet Scarily Possible.

I Have No Idea What The Heck Happened In My Absence, And As Much As My Curiosity Would Want To Know, I'm Trying My Very Best To Not Give A Damn. Coz I Know, In The End, It's Got Nothing To Do With Me Whatsoever.

I Know You Read The Actions Of People Like Words In Books; Easily Understood The Ulterior Meanings And Motives. But You Yourself Speak And Act In Riddles; Puzzles That Aren't Easily Deciphered. And Perhaps I Think Too Much, But I Do Not Find Your Words Convincing. This Time At Least. Your Words Contradict Some Of Your Actions. Some Of Your Own Actions Contradict Other Actions Of Yours.

Why Do I Care So Much For You? Who Knows? I'm Not Even Sure Myself. Some Crappy Reasons Would Be A Twisted Sense Of Responsibility, Personal Duty, Doubt And Finally And Most Ironically, Lust. And I Hate Myself For Feeling This Way.

Adieu To Y'all. Good Luck In Whatever Your Undertakings.

No comments: