Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Proud To Be...

HOME ALONE!!! AGAIN!!!

Lame Stuff Happened Today. Lets Start With Me Falling Asleep Slightly Past Midnight And Waking Up Every Sporadic Hour Until 10.40am. Breakfast, Bath And All Those Things Occupied Me Till Almost 1 When I Tried To Smuggle Myself And My Blood Donation Booklet Out Of The House (Yes, Someone Doesn't Know I've Donated Blood And That I'm Doing It Again Today).

Let Us Just Skip The Trip There, The Bus Ride Is As Awful As Ever.

So There I Was, At Jusco Maluri. Strolled Around Until I Saw The Bunch Of St. John Cadets From My Sec School. Instantly Familiar Faces Started Their Long 'Preach' About Blood, Organ And Fund Donations. Then Realized That Among The Donors, There Weren't Anyone That I Knew. But Whatever, I Thought. Registered For The Thing And Waited For My Turn. Saw Some Of My 2008 Form5 Juniors Marching In Like They Own The Place, And Chatted With Their Friends Who Were On Duty. And When The Whole Thing Was Over, It Dawned To Me That I'm The Only 2007 Form5 Student From My Sec School There. What Happened To You Guys, Huh?

Then It's All The Usual Crap Until On The Way To 19 When An Arse Of A Driver Of A Crappily Modded Waja Tailgated Father's Car. Tried To Overtake But Failed Few Times. Upon Success, However, He Instantly Showed Qualities Of A Typical Road-Rage Seeker; Shouting Out Like A Deranged Butcher And Waving The 'Goldfinger', And Instantly Flew To The Opposite Side Of The Road, Turning Off At A Junction To Who-Knows-Where, Way Away From Where We Were Headed.

Now That I'm Home Alone At 19...

I"M PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT MY BLOG LIST HAS EXPANDED!!! ADDING TO THIS HEAVEN'S LIST SOON!!!

Now I Sound Like Some Deranged No-Life-Wannabe.

Anyway, As Usual When I'm THIS Close To Being Bored To Death I Go Be The Busybody That I Am During Times Of Boredom And Fly Around. And What I Saw:
1. Made Me Wanna Laugh (Oh, The Ironies)
2. Got Me Rather Agitated, Because Of Certain Ironies That Fail To Make Me Laugh
3. Gave Me This Simple Impression "EWWWW"

Okay, No Hard Feelings, People If You Happen To Think That Its Your Stuff (Or Is It Even Your Stuff To Begin With?). Just A Totally 100% Honest Opinion You Can Expect From A Drunkard (No, I'm Not Drunk, But DAMN I'M FEELING HIGH).

Adieu To Y'all. I'll Be Juiced In 9 Hours' Time So Wish Me Good Luck XD

P.S: My 3 FRIGGIN SEASONS OF 地獄少女 IS TAKING FOREVER TO FINISH!!!

1 comment:

Tecz said...

Yeah...finally our Ian Ian know cycling jor!!!it's a good news to all of us.when we all go out again,we can become cyclist gang...haha,do u agree with that?