Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Successful Disaster Brought By The Blessing In Disguise

The Welcoming Of W902 Into My Life Also Brought 2 Extras With It: 2 Tickets To Lee Hom's Music Man Concert Today At Bukit Jalil. As There Were Only 2, I Thought Of Bringing Someone Who Was A Real Fan Of His Together With Me To What Would Be My First Time Attending Some Singer's Concert. What A Plan, I Thought. It All Went Wrong When She Had Other Plans On That Day, And The Dilemma Of Who To Bring Was Really Killing Me. And Now It Has Succeeded, With Me Deciding Not To Go After All And Offering The 2 Tickets To 2 Of My Housemates.

Why Did I Do What I Did?

What Else Could I Do? They Were All 'Fighting' For The Tickets. Though Not An Obvious Argument Or Fist-Fight, You Could Sense The Silent Strife In The Atmosphere If You Were Nearby. It Was Then That I Decided That I Could Sacrifice My Place For Another, To Let Others Go For It. I Can't Say I'm Alright With It, Though It's Probably For The Best. Better Let It Be Unfair For Me Than Unfair For You Guys, I Suppose.

The Thought Of This Unexpected Misery Was Caused By A Minor Factor That Didn't Go As Planned... What A Turn-Off... Never Though It Was Possible To be So Thoroughly Defeated In Psychological Warfare...

Then Again, On The Bright Side, At Least I Got Rid Of The Cursed White Elephants.

Adieu To Y'all. To Those Who Got To Go For The Concert, Cherish It.

(P.S: It Is An Irony Of The World That Unprivileged People Crave Things That They Don't Have, But Once They Do, They Forget How Valuable Those Things Are. I Just Realized How I Fit Into This Setting A Second Ago.)

No comments: