Monday, May 4, 2009

The Time Has Come And So Have I...

These 3 Weeks Will Be The Busiest Weeks Ever, Packed With All Sorts Of Crap To Do (Or To Rush, For That Matter), From Cleaning Up No.19 For The Next Group Of Tenants To Rushing To Our New Place At Kampar. You May Think That "Oh, 3 Weeks Is A Very Long Time" But Hey, Lets Not Forget All The Other Stuff In Between, Thus implying That I Will Go MIA For That Period Of Time.

And Let Me Vent Out My Anger, Frustration, Hatred And All Their Similar Friends For A Bit:

A Fact That I Hate About Life Is That Shit Happens And When It Does, There's Nothing Else To It Besides You've Been Played, And The Most Impossible Thing To Do About It Is Returning The Favour, Which Is The Thing I'm Trying My Best To Do, Beyond Dying To Achieve It.

So Yea, Adieu to Y'all. Until Next Time Shit Happens, Not To Me Hopefully.

No comments: