Friday, May 29, 2009

I Made It, Once Again.

Being MIA For Too Long Doesn't Make Anyone Happy, Surely, And I'm Sad To Say That I Have To Be For Some Time Because Of Some Inconveniences, Mainly The Absence Of The Net. And What Have I Learned From This One Week Of Absence? Many Things. Let's List Them Down Bit By Bit.


  1. First And Foremost, I'm Proud To Say That I Can Now CYCLE(Just Barely)!!! I Know, Actually I'm Kinda Ashamed Of It Too, Only Being Able To Cycle So Late In Life. So How Does It Feel To Have A Bicycle's P License? FUN! Beats Walking Anytime, Any Day, Any Weather (Except Maybe Up Slopes LOL).

  2. Rather Sad To Discover Something That's... Heartbreakingly Surprising, Shall We Say? Let's Not Elaborate On It; It Pains Me To A Certain Extent To Even Think Of It.

  3. Someone Nearby Is Really Scary. Okay, Not Literally, But Let's Just Say He's Either Very Observant, Has An Exceptionally Receptive Rumour/Gossip Antenna, Or Both. Can Be Counted On For Information, No Doubt. But Its A Little Unfair To Me Coz I Find It Hard To Comprehend Some Of His Actions.

  4. Kampar's Weather Is Very Very Unpredictable, Unfortunately. Unlike As Said By The Rumours, My First Day There Was So Hot That "Even Your Underwear Gets Wet" (Quote By One Of Vingent's Friends) Other Days Its Normal, And When It Rains, It's Hard To Fall Asleep Without A Blanket. And Since We Live Opposite An Undeveloped Piece Of Land, We Get A Lot Of 'Nature's Attendants' At Night, Which Is Annoying When You Need To Sweep A Mountain Of Them Off Your Living Room Every Morning.

  5. My Long Absence From The Net World Has Made Me Crave For It More Than Ever, And Now I Find Myself Disappointed By It. Somehow It's Not As Convenient As It Used To Be, Which Sucks. Worst Of All, UTAR's Page Wont Load, So I Don't Yet Know My Timetable!!!

  6. Kampar Has No Net Till Next 2 Weeks/Months!!! How Will I Survive!? Everyone Who Knows Me Knows That Cutting Me Off The Net Is Like Cutting The Fins Off A Fish. Imagine A Fish Trying To Swim Without Its Fins For 2 Weeks!

  7. There's So Much To Do And So Little Time To Do Them. I've Got 2 Days To Finish Stuff Here At Cheras Before I Need To Fly Back To Kampar. But How Can I Do That When The Net Requires Another 3 Days Of My Time To Catch Up With Recent Happenings???

  8. A Glance Through Some Of The Timetables In Campus Suggests That There Are Saturday Classes. How Bad Is That? Very. There Is Now Officially 6 Days A Week, With Friday Having 48 Hours In A Day. I Just Hope My Saturdays Are Left Untouched By Damn Classes.

  9. I Now Declare My Love For The Chevrolet Corvette Z06, A Car That, Once Upon A Time, Was One Of The Many Muscle Cars That Didn't Register Well In My Car Encyclopedia. Over-Exposure To It In Action Explains The Sudden Polar Change In Attitude.

  10. Anime Is Slowly Taking Over Games As The No.1 Most Important Thing In My Life. It's Probably Just A Short Phase Because These Two Have Been Tied For The Last 15 Years And No Clear Winner Has Ever Been Declared, And I Doubt There Ever Will.
Comng Back Home Was Quite The Relief, But Some Asshole Just Has Nothing Better To Do Than To Pour Cold Water On Me. Lets Just Call It A Day Before I Begin On That And Depress Myself Further.

Adieu To Y'all. See Y'all Next Week Or When Streamyx Comes To My Kampar Home, Whichever First.

No comments: