Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Societal Mayhem

That's Right. Our Small Community Within TB1 Has Gone A Little More That Just Our Usual Crazy Routine. Why? Well, Check This:

The Day Started With Mass Com Lecture Flying Really Fast. Actually, Time Passed Really Fast Without Anything Happening Up Till WfB Tutorial Session When Maggie Decided To Inherit Tzia's Scratching (Or Rather, Clawing Or Slashing) Technique. I Have Never Personally Experienced The Infamous 'Nails Of Tzia Tzia' Until Today, Which Ended With My Skin Being Peeled Off Like Every Other Victim Of Hers. But Maybe Something's Wrong; I Don't Feel As Much Pain As Everyone Else Does, Eventhough Her Right Ring-Finger Obviously Peeled So Much Of My Skin Until The Endodermis (Or More) Is Clearly Exposed. What Caused This? I'm Guessing The Sun, Due To The Everyday Trip To Campus Under Its Rays. The Effect Is Either I've Developed More Than Enough Dead Skin That Really Needed To Be Scraped Off, Or The Sun Killed The Nerves Under My Skin.

Anyway, Sociology Midterm Made A Lot Of People's Marks Grow Wings, And We Saw A Seductive Box Of Treaties. Where It Came From? Some Guardian Clearance Sales. What It Was? A Box Of Hershey's Dark Chocolate. Smuggled Some Out Of The Classroom For Ourselves. Went To The Sales After The Test For Some Really Good Deals For Sugar Addicts. Imagine This: The Said Box Of Hershey's Dark Chocolate Worth Rm30++ For The Price Of RM10. Dirt Cheap IMO. Bought 2 Boxes Of That And Treated My Housemates To It.

Now I'm Feeling So Hyper-Active For I Don't Know Why... Overdose Of Dark Choc Maybe. But I Guess Its Worth It. Maybe I'm Just Feeling Good After A Good Deed...

That's All For Today. Adieu To Y'all XD.

No comments: