Monday, December 15, 2008

Rush (72) Hour(s)

3 Days Of Insufficient Sleep And Piles Of Assignment Work To Complete Says All, Not To Mention The 3-Times-A-Year Event: The 3-Day Pikom PC Fair Exactly On Those 'Faithful' Days. The Only Time You'd Need Insomnia And Not Feel Like A Zombie Out Of The Resident Evil Series In The End.

Thanks To That, My Just-Fixed Phone Was Dusting At A Corner, Along With My Metallic, Music Producing Fish. But After The Heat Dies Down, I Find Myself Indulging In Another Online Game And Cant Seem To Get Over The Addiction Now. Makes Me Wonder Why Did I Even Bother Trying It Out In The First Place.

More Assignments Due In 2 Weeks Time, Either Presentations Or Some Darn 'Simple' Paperwork That Will No Doubt Be Procrastinated Further Until Who Knows When. Who Was I Trying To Fool With 'Cross The Bridge When I Get There'? Hell, I Have No Idea Why I Even Said That Now. To Put It Simply, PLAN OR DIE!!! Who Knows If Something's Gonna Happen To The Bridge And It Becomes Uncrossable By The Time You Get There?

Maybe There Should Be A Philosophical Corner Here Where People Share Their Views Of The World With The Rest, Huh?

In Any Case, Holidays Are Catching Up, So Are Assignment Deadlines. Because Of That, Every Now And Then I Hear People Talking To Themselves While Bathing In Preparation For Their Talk Show (Well, At Least It Beats Singing) And Others Acting So Unlike Themselves I'm Forgetting How Do They Usually Behave. Same Goes For Me; My Emotional Roller-Coaster Is Getting Wilder And People Around Me Think I'm Crazy When I'm On A High And When I'm Down, It's No Longer The Usual 'I Don't Have The Time To Give A F***' But Worse. How So? I'll Leave That to Your Own Imagination. Or Maybe Even Your Memory For That Matter.

Quote Of The Day:
"Just like me liking lightning when it doesn't strike me and is far enough for me to marvel at its beauty. Romance just like that to me. It's lovely in books. Ugly, in reality."

Le-Anne Teo Wey Herng
There's More I'd Like To Add To That, But Since I'm Not The First To Actually Say It Out Of My Mind, I'll Pass For Now.

Speaking Of Pass... Maybe I'll Pass By Dreams Of Some Others Like How It Coincidentally Happened Few Weeks Back.

Sweet Dreams To Y'all, For Its Already 2:20 In The Morning -.-'

No comments: