Friday, December 5, 2008

1/2 Past Dead

Midterms Are Officially Over, With Assignments Remaining. Not That The Load Is Getting Any Lighter; As The Deadline Draws Closer, So Does The Stress Get Heavier.

Got Some Emotional Counseling From Mom Yesterday... Makes Me Realize How Dependent On Her I Still Am. So Much For Being 18 Since Almost A Month Ago... At Least I Can Throw Loads Of My Emotional Trash At Home And Let Her Deal With It Every Weekend For Now... What About Next Year, When I have To Depart To A New World? Returning Every Weekend For Her Help In Whatever Forms Will No Longer Be An Option... Independence, Where Are You???

Well, Guess I'll Cross The Bridge When I Reach It... For Now, I Can't Imagine Myself How I'd Survive Without Her. Infinite Thanks To You Mom, For Lightening My Pain, Misery And Suffering For The Past 18 Years 18 Days And 18 Hours, And For Continuing To Do So In The Future.

On An Emotional Roller-Coaster Now...
Was Very Very High Yesterday, But Low On The Extreme Side Right Now... Maybe It'll Take More Than A Psychologist To Comprehend This Fickle Mind Of Mine.

And Something I Should Have Informed All Visitors To This Shinto-Dedicated Heaven:
Sorry To Disappoint You If You Were Expecting Any Pics Here. Those Stuff Are Just NOT My Cup Of Tea And Will Never Be Until I Get A Phone With A Better Camera. You Can Expect Some 1/2 Baked Poems Every Once In A While Though...

I Now Bid Y'all Adieu, For I Must Depart To Other Heavens Of Mine.

No comments: