Monday, December 1, 2008

The Heavens Smile At Us XD

Beautiful, Simply Beautiful...
No Words Can Describe Its Beauty And No Camera Can Capture Such An Image As It Is.
For Those Who Saw What I Saw, No Doubt You Agree With Me. For Those To Whom I Sent Messages To, I Sincerely Hope You Do Not Miss The Chance To Observe This Rare, Once In A Lifetime Wonder Of Nature.

Yes, The Night Sky Sent Us Its Best Regards With A Smile So Sweet I Doubt I'll Ever See Another From The Heavens. The Crescent Moon Curving Beautifully Like A Smiling Mouth With 2 Stars Forming The Eyes Of Heaven's Face...

This Is As Close As Words Can Bring Your Imagination To What I Witnessed With My Own Eyes... Make A Wish, And The Heavens May Just Grant Them... XD

The Beauty Of Nature... Simply Unmatched, Simply The Best.

No comments: