Sunday, December 14, 2008

Human Traffic/Flood

They Say Never Go To A Malaysian Pikom PC Fair On Its Last Day Because That's When Prices Are Dirt Cheap And You'll Be Stampeded To Death...

Maybe 'They' Forgot The Word 'Especially' In Between 'Fair' And 'On'. Why? Its The Second Day Today And I Was Already Stampeded To A Point Where I Do Not Recognize My Own Clothes; And Worst Of All, Bought Nothing From There -.-'

What Was I Actually After? Either Stuff I Already Have That Don't Need To Be Replaced Yet, Things I Thought Was Necessary But Was Not Because My Phone's Fixed, Stuff That Were Not Sold There And Things That I Wanted But Couldn't Get A Bargain I Expected From A Fair. Well, At Least My Phone's Fixed (Finally, After Being Delayed For At Least 3 Weeks). Besides, I'm Broke Already And It's Barely Halfway Through The Month!!! Budget Went Boom And I Am Currently Spending My Savings Like Drinking Water And Leeching Off Excessive Blood. Your Legs Tired From Walking Through The Jam-Packed Crowd? Try What I Went Through Before That AND Going Through The Crowd. Then You'll Know What 'Tired' Actually Means, Not To Mention Sleeping Between 3-4 In The Morning And Waking Up At Around 8 On The Same Day...

Made Up Quote Of The Day: If You're Talkin' About Me, Then I'll Have Something To Tell You.

Nights To Y'all

No comments: