Thursday, December 11, 2008

18 + 22 = 2 Birthdays Back-To-Back

Yup. The Days Were The 10th +11th Of December, To 2 Dear Friends Of Mine. And Yes; They Were The Ones I Dedicated Life To That Almost Brought My Own Death. Don't Worry, Its Not Your Fault. Its Just That There Was This Sudden Torrent Of Inspiration That I Couldn't Afford To Cut Off.

Hmm... Do I Elaborate...?

Maybe Not. I Doubt Those Who Were Involved With The Preparation Would Ever Forget What We Did, Big Or Small. But Still, One Thing Must Be Said. The One On The 10 Is Definitely The Grandest TB1 Has Ever Seen, Kind Of Proves How Important You Are To The Class, Doesn't It? Feel The Pride; It's No Sin For This Occasion XD. And For The One On The 11th, I'm Sure The Others Planned Something Big, But Unfortunately Your Finals Were Kind Of In The Way. Anyway, Congrats For Enduring 18 And 22 Years Of Pain And Suffering While Enjoying Said Years Of Happiness And Joy, Respectively.

Since This Will Almost Surely Be Read After The Said Dates, I Would Like To Wish An Infinitely Happy Belated 18th Birthday To Leanne Teo And Another Infinitely Happy Belated 22nd Birthday To Abby Low. May All Your Wished For The Remaining Days Of The Year And The Many Years To Come Be Granted.

No comments: