Wednesday, September 2, 2009

To Be Dragged 6 Feet Underwater...

Pissed I Am That What Happened Today Happened. Still Am And Still Wished It Never Did. Will Remain So Until The Situation Has Been Remedied. Don't Expect Me To Appear Before You Until It Is. If It Can't, Well, Then May The One Responsible For My Agony Taste Hell From This Moment On To Eternity.

Although This Incident Has Helped The Final Episode Of The Devil's Saga (Which Was Stumped For The Past 3 Months) Reach One Step Closer To Completion, Make No Mistake, I AM IN NO WAY HAPPY THAT WHAT HAPPENED HAD HAPPENED! There Will NOT Be A Second Time Or I WILL Purge You To A Crisp With The Inferno Of Hell MYSELF!

I Should Have Ended Your Life For This... For Robbing From Me What Was Rightfully Mine... Consider Yourself Lucky That I Did Not, And Let You Drag Me Into The Hell That You've Brought Upon Us, Intentional Or Otherwise.

Adieu To Y'all. And Be Prepared To Vanish From The Face Of This World Lest You Push Me Further...

No comments: