Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home

People, IMD!!! Is Back At Cheras!!!

Though The Line Here Isn't As Perfect As I Expected, It's Still At Least 3 Times Smoother Than At Kampar.

Busy, Busy Weeks Ahead. Time For Holiday Yeah, But So Many Other Issues That I'd Consider As Work To Finish Up Before The Real Fun Begins. Things Currently Dominating My To-Do List:
  1. Getting My Phone Serviced
  2. Getting My Real Expensive But Effective Cooling Pad
  3. Grinding Dragonica Like Mad (Not Really Sure If I Can Accomplish This)
  4. Eat Some KL-Exclusive Food
  5. Hang Out Like No Tomorrow.
And Don't Mind Me If You're Looking For Me And I'm Not Around. High Probability Of That Happening This Week.

Adieu To Y'all. Line's Not As Good As I Expected And That's Killing The Mood.

No comments: