Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Day Before Judgment

Tomorrow Is The 1st Day Of My Dreaded Exams. The Day That I Usually Do What Most Others Wouldn't Even Think Of Doing. That's Right, Today, Things On My To Do List Include Cleaning Up Junk In My PC, Speeding It Up, Improvise On Ways To Make Sure It Doesn't Go Boom When You Least Want It To Happen And Setting Up The Alarm Times For The Next Semester. And Of Course, STUDY(WOW, IAN IS STUDYING!!!)!!!

Thanks A Lot Mom For The Encouragement. Got Me Speechless For A While There, But Appreciate Every Bit Of It. Oh Yeah, In Case you People Are Wondering What She Sent To Me, This Is It:

Focus And Repetition Would Commit To Memory, Add A Pinch Of Interest And Passion, The Work Would be Effortless


Guess The Interest And Passion Part Really Moved Me. Don't Worry Mom, I'm Still Studying At This Moment, While I'm Posting This. Won't Disappoint You XD

And This Is Something Totally Unrelated; Recently Vin Has Gone Ga-Ga Over Some Korean Female Singing Group Which Really Reminded Me Of How The Same Group Made The 4 Guys Of 19 (Save CK And Myself) Go All Horny For A Whole Week -.-'

Adieu To Y'all. And Mom, Maybe I Ought To Get You One MSN Account...

No comments: