Friday, September 11, 2009

The .....er

So Many Words To Fill In The Blanks With, But So Little Space. Lets Go Through Some Of The Many:

1st Up : The Sleeper
For The Past 3 Days, Sleep Was All I Did. Of The 24 Hours Of The Day, I Slept Through Almost 18. Why? Attempting to Study -.-' And Thanks To This, For Once I'd like to Be Addicted To Coffee For A While...

2nd : The Thinker
This 'Study' Week Has Got Me Thinking Of Many Things; Am I Really Satisfied With Life As It Is? Is It Going The Way It's Supposed To? Am I Being Myself? Am I Going To Survive In This Rote-Learning Society? Why Can't I Let Go Of The Past? Are My Thoughts Genuinely My Own? What Am I Really After? Why The Heck Do I Always Mistype Myself As 'Myslef'? And Many Other Abstract, Philosophical Stuff That I Really Shouldn't Bother Myself With At This Age, Or So Says Mom.

3rd : The Sentiment Seeker
Recently Dug Up My Computer Files For Stuff That Reminded Me Much Of My Past(Mostly Of Foundation Life). Some Of Them Included The 2 Files Kai Made As Our Journal Of Some Sorts, My Public Speaking Presentation Files(The Only Presentation Of Foundation That I Kept) And The Entire Season Of La Corda D'oro ~Primo Passo~ That Inspired It, The Vids Of Our Art Gallery... Some Going To The Extents of Reminding Me Of My Primary School Life. Remember Digimon World, Anyone? LOLZXD

4th : The Gamer
More Games Showed Up In Fan's PC, And I Took The Initiative To Get Myself Busy With It. Conclusion? 3 Games 6 Days To Complete Them XD. And While The Line Here Does Not Permit Much Online Gaming, RO Cabal And MapleStory Are Still Being Played Just For The Sake Of Seeing What's New.

5th : The Dreamer
Often I Dream Of Things That Will Never Happen In A Million Years, Not In This Country At Least. One Of Them Is When The Education System Will Create More Thinkers Than Rote-Learners. That's What This Country's all About, No? 17 A's For SPM And No News Of The Person A Year Later, As If She Never Existed. Why? Rote-Learners Earn Fame Here But When The Leave This Country To See The World, They Have Only Shit To Eat. And When Will Creative Writing Ever Have The Slightest Hope Of Really Shining Here? I Don't Remember Hearing Many Malaysian Names Getting Famous For Stuff They Write, Not Like In The West, The Land Of Thinkers. Why? They Appreciate Creativity There. Here The Only Appreciated Thing Is The Number Of A's You Can Get, Which Is Achievable Via Rote-Learning. Like They Say, When The Shit Hits The Fan...

Phew... Think I Made A Pretty Lame Tag Here While I Was At It... So To Anyone Interested, Fill The Blanks With As Many Words As Possible(Minimum 5) And Then Tag As Many People As The Number Of Words Used To Fill.

By The Way, There's The Eater As Well, But That's Not Me. Fan Actually Took The Sushi King's Big Bowl Challenge. Unfortunately He Didn't Succeed. More Info In Vin's Blog. Link Comin Up Soon.

Adieu To Y'all. Until After The Exams Then People XD

No comments: