Monday, August 31, 2009

Homesick...? ME!? Damn...

These 4 Days Back At Home Made Me Realize How Homesick I Actually Am. I've Never Felt This Way The Whole Year Last Year, Nor Have I For The Past 12 Weeks. Probably Because Of The Really Short Stay At Home That I Didn't Get To Enjoy Home For What It Is. But Now... I Even Miss Climbing Up The Stairs to The 2nd Floor.

Here, Back Home... So Many Things That I Actually Miss...:
  1. I Miss My Bed
  2. I Miss My Pillow
  3. I Miss The Box Of My Lightning-Fried Edifier
  4. I Miss My Damn Expensive Cooling Pad (The Only One That Can Ensure Acer Does Not Go Boom During An Intense, Hot Gaming Session)
  5. I Miss My Table Fan That's Constantly Blowing At My Face
  6. I Miss The Junk Lying Around My Room That Really Reminds Me That I'm Still At Home
  7. I Miss The Line Here That's Countless Times Better Than Kampar
  8. I Miss The Fridge And Kitchen Cabinet That I Can Always Open Whenever I Need Something To Bite
  9. Most Of All, I Miss Mom
But Then Again, Being Home Just Isn't Complete With Merely Home. I Miss This Neighbourhood Just As Much. Especially Goddad's Place:
  1. I Miss Godma Who Hung Herself
  2. I Miss Her Cooking
  3. I Miss Their Curry Puffs That Are The Best Of The Best
  4. I Miss His Words Of Wisdom
  5. I Miss Chatting With Them
  6. I Miss The Astro At Their Place (Especially Animax, AXN And NatGeo)
  7. I Miss The Blanket And Towel I Left There
  8. I Miss The Air-Con There
Other Stuff/Places/People That I Miss In The Area That I Call Home...:
  1. Ah Hou And His Games Store In Paragon
  2. McD Just A Kilometer From Here
  3. Times Square (Freakin Cheap Arcades) And Low Yat Plaza (RAZER RULEZ)
  4. The MCA Seraya Gang (And Midnight Tea Sessions With Them At Mamak-King)
  5. The People Of No.19, 17/21B Street 2008/2009
  6. Last But Not Least, The People Of UTAR TB1 PJ May 2008
Speakin Of TB1, Happy Belated Birthday To Maggie, And Infinite Apologies For Not Calling You Guys Of For Tea, One Of The Reasons Being Fan's At Taiping, And Without Him Around, The % Of Anything Happening Is Significantly Low.

And Now I'll Be Preparing To 'Return' To My Kampar Home Today. See Y'all During The Sem Break, Hopefully.

Until Then, Adieu To Y'all. XD

No comments: