Friday, April 24, 2009

Joshua + Fan =...???

Okay, Firstly, It Is Really Pure Chance That I Get To Post About This. Yes, A Crappily Fateful Encounter That's Not Made Up. Secondly, To The People Involved, Blame My Boredom And My Eyes, Which Get Exceptionally Shard During These Boring Times.

What Happens When You Merge 2 Of My Classmates, Namely Joshua And Fan Together?
...
...
...
A Primary School Kid Called Joshua Fan!!! -.-'

I Myself Could Not Believe My Eyes When I First Saw This Kid At SS2's McD. How It Happened?

Well, It's A Friday, And As We All Know On Fridays, Still Schooling People Get To Leave At Roughly 12.30, Which Was About The Time I Arrived There For Lunch. With All The School Uniforms And PE T-Shirts, None Of Them Really Stood Out; They, Some With Their Parents, Occupied Like 1/2 Of The Restaurant, With The Other 1/2 Being Casual Diners Like Myself And More Formally Dressed, Middle-Aged People Discussing Business With Their Laptops And PDAs Around. So I Queued At The Counter, Waiting For My Turn. All Was The Usual Nothing-Is-Gonna-Be-Happening Kind Of Situation Until I Saw A Very Attention-Attracting Name Tag On A Blur-Looking Young Guy. There's Nothing Special About The Name Tag Itself, But What Caught My Eyes Was The Name On It.

The Name On The Tag Was...

(Drums Rolling)

"Joshua Fan"

And That Almost Got Me Laughing Out Loud. If Only Joshua And Fan Were There To See It. And Yeah, The Kid Had Taman Sea's School Badge On His Uniform.

Adieu To Y'all. And Especially To Joshua And Fan (And Maybe To Joshua Fan As Well XD) You Guys HAVE GOT TO CHECK THIS OUT!!! XD

No comments: