Friday, April 24, 2009

All The Way To...

"Let's Go All The Way To Hell"
Dante, Devil May Cry 2


Tomorrow's The Maths Exams And I'm Still Bored (And Steamed) To Death, Thanks To The Heat And (Un)Happenings That's Really Brought Me To The Edge. Add A Wildly Unstable Memory That Loves To Fly To Painful Pasts To That And I'm As Close To Being Pushed Off As Can Be. Studies??? Yeah, That Too, Has Pushed Be Off The Edge, But Adds A Bungee Rope That Feels Like It's Snapping Soon Into The Situation. The End Of Exams, However, Could Mean One Of 2 Things: The Bungee Rope Actually Snapping/Someone(Or Something For That Matter) Pulled Me Up Before That, But Leaving My Energy-Drained Self On Edge.

Starting To Doubt My Course Of Life. Hell,I'm Even Starting To Doubt My Reason To Stay Alive. What Was Like The Perfect Plan Suddenly Seemed So Flawed, What Seemed Like Something Especially Worth Having Becomes Like Every Other Thing Once You Have It (And Yeah, Damn You, Temptation). Yes, I Admit, I Crave For Almost All Things New In The Field Of Technological Advancements, Which Are More Often Than Not(Or Rather, Always, Without Fail) Expensive. Especially When It Comes To SonyEricsson Phones. And When I Thought I Saw One That Really Marked A Milestone In Mobile Phone Technology, Well, Lets Just Say I Get Disappointed.

And I'm Losing My Passion For Poetry. Sorry People, Will Try To Relight The Dimming Fire. It's Been 2 Months Since I Last Wrote And Now It's So Difficult To Complete One. Yes, I'm Writing Again, But I've Only Managed To Complete 1/2 Of My Usual Poems' Length. I'm Thinking I Must've Banged My Head Somewhere So Badly That The Production Of Creative Juiced Just Ceased, And Somehow The Motivation Is Gone With It.

Well, Adieu To Y'all. And Good Luck For The Finals, And Hope To See Y'all Again.

No comments: