Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Everlasting Sentiment... Or Is It?

The Said Topic Hasn't Really Made Any Progress Ever Since The Tickets Were Distributed For Sale To Us 'Committee Members'. Why? Coz... It's Merely Distributed To Us, And Much Is Left Unclear Before We Can Confidently Sell Them Off Without Doubt Or Worry. It's A Mess For Now, But Lets Hope That, Like Every Other Event, This Mess Will Be Made A Miracle In It's Final Stages.

Time For A Little Back-Tracking...

Monday Was Hilarious. When I Think Of This Day I Think Of Romeo And Juliet. Weird, Yes, I Know And I Think So Too. But If You Were In My Shoes, You'd Surely Agree.
The Girls had Their Breakfast/Lunch At SP Corner While Us Guys Went To The PD Block Canteen As Usual. Just That On The Way, Some Joke That Fate May Be Playing Just Happened To Place People Into Positions That Just Bring Such A Scenario Into Mind. As We All Know That SP's 'Dining' Area Is Slightly Elevated, So When We Passed By, Fan Remembered He Had Something To Tell Le-Anne. So He Called Her From The Sidewalk. She Came, Leaning On The Railings Of The Platform. I Don't Know If I Was Hallucinating Or My Imaginations Just Gone Wild, But The People Around Suddenly Blurred Away And The Scene Transformed Slowly Into A Very Medieval Setting; Complete With The Castles And Drawbridges And Such.

No Offence You Two. Just That Now Whenever I See Both Of You Talking To Each Other It Reminds Me Of The Day; And If Fan Raised His Hand Like He Was Reaching For Something, I Would've Just Burst Into Laughter. If Only I Had A 5.0 Megapix Cam, I'd Be Eagerly Wanting To Show You How I Felt, Literally. XD

Something To Note Recently: Digression Has Been A Norm For The Past Few Weeks And Being Direct Seems Like A One Way Trip To Humiliation Hell. Why Is It So? Wouldn't We All Wonder... But In The End, I Guess No One Save Me Gives A Damn Because Everyone Resorts To That, Whether They Realize It Or Not (Sadly That Includes Me As Well)

The 2nd Cold War Seems To Have Died Down And I See Them Joking With Each Other Already Today. Don't Know If It's Just Another Masquerade Or What But I Sure Hope It's Not. Maybe I Ought To Get The Details From Them About How They Sorted Things Out So Peacefully. When's Mine Gonna End? Had A Chance Today But Blew It(Or Rather, More Like Missed It Or Didn't Take It). Hope I Get Such Chances Everyday.

The Clock Ticks On...

Something Just Crossed My Mind: The Kampar Thing Almost Got Me Thinking That Money Can Really Buy Anything; The Catch Is The More You Buy The More You Pay For Maintenance, Which Sucks In The Long Run. How Do These Relate? I'll Leave It To Your Imagination...

Adieu To Y'all. Enjoy The Upcoming Events, UTAR and No.19 Alike XD

No comments: