Friday, April 17, 2009

Dying To Live/Living To Die

This Entry/Post Will Be About The Last 3 Days Of Our Foundation, Excluding Exams Or Other Events...

Wednesday Was...
Mainly About Me Trying To Right Whatever Went Wrong, Only To Realize That They Can't Be Made Right Once Again. Well, What Can I Say? Besides Infinite Apologies, I'm Afraid There's Nothing Else That I Can Do... Not That They Matter To You Anymore, Do They? But Whatever. I Have One Final Step To Take; One That Will End It All (On My End At Least, For It Ended On Yours 1/2 A Year Ago, Didn't It?). Today Was A Reliving Of The Immense Sorrow I've Felt 2 Years Ago, During The 4 Calamities Of 2007, And I Owe It To The Both Of Us...

Thursday Was...
Quite A Turn-On. Why? Food!!! Expensive Food!!! At Less Than 1/2 Price!!! Literally!!!
No Joke. I Alone Paid A Mere 26 Bucks For A Sushi-King Meal That Would've Otherwise Cost More Than 40 Bucks (And Sated My Craving For Quality Wasabi For The Day), With A Bunch Of Pals. Competed With Jeff To See Who Could Stuff More Food Into Our Bellies, And Watching Vingent 'Enjoying' His First Ever Sushi Meal. Like Some Others, I Never Felt Hungry For The Rest Of The Day, And Even Felt A Little Bloated Upon Waking Up The Next Morning...

Friday...
So-Called Last Day, Huh... People Taking Pics With Each Other Like No Tomorrow And Suddenly Acting All Lively And Stuff... Makes You Feel That There's Something More To The Seemingly Simple Parting That People Experience In Life. But Hey, What The Heck. With The Advances Of Modern Day Technology, You'd Think It's Much Harder To Forget Close Friends Than Before, No? Besides, Who Knows If You'd Be Working Together After Graduating? Something I Personally Look Forward To...

But Hey, It's Not Over Now, Is It? I Believe That Y'all Out There Are Gonna Stay Close To Each Other, Regardless Of The Distance Between. And Hey, 3 Years Pass Before You Realize It, Just Like This Year. And I'm Sure We'll Meet Again XD

And To Commemorate This Stage In Our Lives, A Masterpiece Shall Be Brought To Life.
Adieu To Y'all Until Then XD

No comments: