Monday, April 6, 2009

Aloha Paranoia!!!

Mom Says I Worry Too Much...

Can't Really Help It. I'm Going To A Brand New Environment In A Month's Time, And Staying There For The Next 3 Years Of My Life. Cross The Bridge When You Get To It? Nah, I'd Wanna Find Out If It's Safe To Cross In The First Place...

In A Not-So-Distant Future, I'd Be Risking All My Remaining Sanity On Something Many Consider Pointless, Not Worth And Anything Else You Wanna Call It. Okay, A Little Ranting Here To Clear Things Up...

Many Times Fixing A Broken Object Is Something I'd Never Do; In Fact Most Of The Time If Something's Broken I'd Just Break It Even More Until It's Beyond Salvation. But If It's Something Special, I'd Die Trying To Salvage Whatever I Can. This Is What's Going On Now, And May 15th Is The Day; The Time: When The Drums Roll And All Of My Luck Is Put To The Test.

Sigh... Even These Few Mangy Thoughts Of Mine Were So Hard To Put Down In Words.

But My Personal Impossible Quest Aside, We At 19 Are Planning Something Grand For Ourselves; Something That'll Remind Us Of Our Experiences As A Family, And Hopefully An Eternal Friendship. Hope We All Do Our Best. 頑張って、みな!!!

Adieu To Y'all. Gotta Do Stuff That'll Shock Even Myself...

No comments: