Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home The 2nd

Here we Are, At No 19, 17/21B Street, Sec. 17, PJ. For? DotA, DotA And More DotA. From The Time We Arrived From Tomorrow (The Food Court Called Tomorrow) For Dinner Around 8 All The Way Till Now, That Us Crazy Bunch Chose To Go To McD Sec. 14 For God Knows What, And I Don't Know Whether Its Me Or Them Being Crazier, Because They Prefer The Cigarette Contaminated Open Air Than The Cold, Clean Air Conditioned Indoors.

Yeah, So Here I Am, Isolated From The Bunch Because Of My Extreme Hatred Towards Cig Smell And Their Extremely Weak Bodily Heat Insulation. Pretty Much Killed The Point Of Comin All The Way Out Here But What The Fuck, Here I Am Already And I'm In No Mood To Walk Home With The Laptop Around, And Especially Not During This Unearthly Hour When Humans Are Scarier Than Ghosts (If They Do Exist). Damn I Miss The Cold, And It's Shocking To Realize That They Miss The Cigs Eventhough They Don't Smoke.

Being Here Really Reminded Me Of The Good Old Times When We'd Sit At A Corner INSIDE With 2 Cups Of COLD Drinks And Talked About Whatever Bullshit That We Had To Talk About. A Regret That This Time, Vincent Isn't Here, And They... Well, I've Repeated Enough.

And Surprising How Early The Usual late Sleepers Sleep Today, Coz Damn I'm Bored.

Adieu To Y'all. And Once Again, FUCK CIGS!!!

No comments: