Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10-Mile Drag-Race

This Post Is Gonna Be A Squeezed One, Compressing Whatever That Should Be Said Last Week Until Today.

First Off... Lectures Are Dead Boring. Fortunately One Of Them Has An Acceptable Sense Of Humour. And For The 1st Week We Had No Tutorials Because One Was On MC And The Other Turned Out To Be The Same Person. I Just Hope She Isn't Gonna Be Replacing 6 Friggin Hours Of Tutorials Or I Think I'd Go To The Extent Of Making Soup Out Of Her Freshly Peeled Skin. And Amazingly That Sums Up A Very VEry VERy VERY Boring 1st Week. Damn I'm Lazy...

And 2 And A Half Months Of No Strenuous Physical Activity Has Made Me Very Weak. Yesterday's Session Of Taekwondo Training Left Me With A Nausea For 1/2 An Hour. Fan Says It Was Because I Ate Too Early Or Too Little. Not Sure If That Meant That My Stamina Would Be As Good As Before If I Ate A Little Later Before Training. And Today Muscles All Over The Body Are Aching. I Probably Overstretched Them, But Either Way It Just Means That They've Solidified After No Stretching For So Long. Even Cycling To Campus Was Painful Today.

And I Am Probably Gonna Be Watching The 2 Seasons Of さよなら絶望先生 All Over Again. Can't Get Enough Of His 'Philosophies' That Really Shows (Somewhat) The True Nature Of The World, And The People Who Inhabit It.

And With That, Adieu To Y'all. Remind Me That My Next Post Is About My Fav GaMangAnime Characters And Songs. XD

No comments: