Wednesday, October 28, 2009

名前か?

This Has Been Something That Came In And Out Of My Memory Ever Since I Started Watching Gundam 00, And Now That It Is Still In, I’d Better Say It Out Before I Forget Again; My Name In Japanese Is Pronounced As イアン, And NotイエンNor 飛燕 (ひえん/ヒエン) As I Initially Thought, But What The Hell. 飛燕 Sounds So Much Cooler And イアン Sounds Awkwardly Funny, So I’ll Stick With 飛燕.

And Another Thing I Noticed About Someone Close By Today; Vingent Learns When Individual Performance Is Essence. Realized This When Playing Street Fighter IV Against Him Earlier. He’s Another That’s Got Potential In Being A Gamer For Single Player Games.

Speaking Of Games, It Really Bothers Me That When People Say “Nothing Is Free” It Is So Literal In The Meaning. I Remember Going To The Arcades In Berjaya Times Square On The Last Friday Of The Semester Break And Seeing That The Pros Are People Who Have Paid For More Than The Price Of A PS3 To Get To Where They Are. Though The Arcades There Are Relatively Cheap (2 Tokens For RM1), The Number Of Games They Play And Thus The Number Of Money Spent On Them Is Beyond What I’m Willing To Spend, And On Arcades Of All Things. This Guy I Saw Had A Tekken6 Character Record Card (No Idea How Much That Costs), Recorded More Than 200 Wins Against Players And 100+ Losses, Totaling Close To 400 Player Matches. I Can’t Imagine How Many Matches Against Computer Opponents He’s Fought, But Lets Just Count As He Pays For Every Games Against Players And Plays Against AIs For Free, It’ll Still Total Up To About RM600, Because Every Game Costs 3 Tokens (RM1.5) And 2 Tokens For Retries If A Player Loses. And Since Usually People Fight Against AIs More Frequently Than Players, The Amount He’s Spent Would Surely Amount To More Than a Thousand Ringgit. And What’s More, His Girlfriend Sits By His Side When He Plays!!! I Know This Sounds Unrelated But Think About It; Shouldn’t He Spend More On Her Instead? Or Go Somewhere Else With Her Instead Of Having Her Sit With You In The Arcades? Speaking Of Which, There Was Also A Pro Gal Player There That Day, And Judging By The Number Of Tokens She Used I’m Sure She Spent About RM10 Just On Tekken6 That Day Itself.

And I’ve Decided To Just Introduce GaMangAnime Characters Instead Of Ranking Them As My Favourite Or Whatever, Because There’re So Many Characters To Talk About. And That, Together With My Fav Songs, Will Come Next Post.

With That, Adieu To Y’all.

P.S.: My Arms, Legs And Abdomen Are Still Aching. It’s a Torture to Use Those ‘Shake Before Use’ Products. Even Lying Down When I Need To Sleep it Agonizing.

No comments: