Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Draws To A Close...

The Semester Break Is Ending Soon...

I'm Bored To Death And I Don't Want The Holidays To End. YET.

Okay People, Two Things In My To Do List That I Failed To Complete:
  1. Grinding Dragonica Like Mad (Actually Got Bored Of It After Level 26)
  2. Hang Out Like No Tomorrow (Realized I Need A Break From Hanging Out, Or Rather, The Traveling, After All)
And Sorry People Who've Known Me Since Secondary School, But I'm Vain Now. Yes, I'm The Living Embodiment Of Something That I Was Against So Strongly In The Past. You Wouldn't Believe The Extent Of It.

Also...

絶望した!ハードディスクの容量不足に絶望した!
(Despair! The Lack Of Hard Disk Space Has Left Me In Despair!)

Thanks To 2 Seasons Of さよなら絶望先生 And So Much More to Download. And I'm Unwilling To Clear All The Completed Downloads Because I Feel Indebted To All The Seeders That Provided Them To The Extent That I Feel Obliged To Be Seeding Myself -.-'

Gathering On Monday Was Cool. I'll Leave The Details To The Others Who Were There. Lazy Me, I Think So Too.

Tuesday, The 4 Of Us Gossiped A Little More Before Catching The Movie "Surrogates" Or Something Like That. Had An Interesting Story, Though A Little Dull Near The Climax. And Saw This:
Inspirational, Hmm... Hmm...

Well, Adieu To Y'all. Somehow Rotting Now Feels Like An Enjoyable Way To Spend The Holidays.

No comments: