Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Infamy And Misfortune

As Pleasant As The Day Could Have Possibly Started, The Rest Of The Day Turned Out To Be As Shitty As A Network Of Dehydrated Sewers. How So? Well... Check This Out...

Before Leaving Home, I Realized That I Misplaced My Keys. Thanks To The Process Of Searching For It, I Drenched Myself In Sweat Before Even Leaving Home(There Goes My Bath)...

On The Way To Campus, My Earphones Acted Up And Suddenly The Left Side Has Gone Mute. Throughout The Entire 25mins Journey I Felt As If My Left Ear Was Deaf, And I Wondered How Much More Can I Walk Alone Without Music, Considering That I Still Have To Walk To And From Home For Two More Days(That's 1hr 40mins+ Of Confirmed Agony And Boredom)...

At Campus some Of Us Were Conversing About How Subjective The Format Of 'Writing for Business' Actually Was. And Just When We Thought We Have Enough Of 'Challenging Language' To Cope With, Writing for Mass Com Lecture Session Gave Us A Hint That We Never Needed To Hear: Parallelism, A Similarity The 2 English Writing Subjects Share In Common. Writing for Business Itself Was Already A Nightmare, As The Highest Scorer Among Us For The Midterm Was 27.5/40 (Makes You Wonder If The Same Would Happen Again For The 2 Writing Subjects' Finals)...

After A 'Not Too Hard-Not That Easy' Writing for Mass Com Midterm Examination, I Head Home With Acid Clouds Pissing On Me, And That Was When I Discovered The Hands Free Jack On My Phone Was So Loose The Hands Free Would Drop Out Thanks To Only The Force Of Gravity. Topped With The Already Problematic Earphones Meant Only That I'd Only Have 6 Days This Week, With Saturday Robbed By My Phone And Earphones. It's Not Yet Dinner Time, But I Hope The Rotten Luck Streak Has Already Ended, At Least For Today...

Oh Yeah, For All You 'PhD Of English Language' Holders With A Proud 'Professor' Prefix To Your Names Who Are Looking For A Decent Challenge, Here's One: Get 100% For Our Writing For Business+MassCom. I'd Go To The Japanese Shinto Council And Make You The God Of English Language Upon Your Success...

No comments: