Thursday, November 27, 2008

Done And Done For

There You Have It... Our P.C Session Was Very Much A Mess Due To Some Technical Issues, But Otherwise Alright...At Least It's Done, With Me Being Done For... Missed The Main Event But Fortunately Got To Catch The Rehearsal Of It.

This May Be Rather Slow/Late But...
Revelation Of Self:
I Just Realized Fashion Doesn't Really Suit Me. My Tastes For It Sucks, And I Look Average On Any 'In' Pieces, If Not Below Average... And I Look Best In Formal Wear, The Type Of Stuff That High Ranking Executives Wear Before They Lock Themselves Up In A Meeting Room And Crap For Hours On End. I Know, I Know. Everyone Looks Good With Them On, Alright, But That's The Only Thing I Look Good In. Anything Else I Wear Either Makes Me Look Crappy Or Is Indirectly Disgraced By Me.

In Short, I'll Be A Nobody If I Ever Attend A Fashion Show... An Invisible Person Or Attracting The Wrong Kind Of Attention...

I Must Bid Thee Adieu For Now, Before My Head Sinks Into The Depths Of Oblivion.

No comments: