Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally... A Heaven Of My Own

This Is It Y'all... My Own Spot To Trash, Thrash And Clean Up Later.

It's Been Almost Half A Year That I Was Being A Parasite In A Pal's Blog, And I Thought I'd Continue It Until I Could Get My Very Own DotCom, Which I (Finally, After So Darn Long) Realized How Far-Fetched The Idea Was... But Thanks To Some 'Crap' That I Was Made To Learn, Well, At Least It Made This A Reality, Albeit Far From What I Actually Intended.

Anyway, Welcome To My Heaven Once Again; The Heaven With Earthly Elements Which Could Turn Into Hell At Any Moment. Infinite Thanks Once Again To Tecz a.k.a. CK For Letting Me Leech The Spotlight Of His Blog Every Once In A While For The Past 6 Months. Appreciate It Man. Will Be Trying Out New Things For Quite Some Time So Friends Of Mine Who Happen To Drop By Please Tell Me What Y'all Think.

P.S: Sorry For Y'all Who View This Page With Any Other Screen Resolution Other Than 1024 x 768 Coz I've Yet To Fix A Major Glitch With The Background

No comments: