Thursday, November 20, 2008

Honeycomb And Rotten Fish

Though The Scale Wasn't As Great, Today Was The Opposite Of Yesterday. The Day Started Bad, With Me Waking Up While Keeping My Eyes Closed For Almost 20 Minutes.

Shoved My Clean Feet Into My Still Soaked Shoes And Traveled To Campus, Making Me Feel As If I Was Walking Bare-Footed Through The Muddy Mangroves. Got To Campus Feeling So Irritated I Could Chop My Feet Off, Certain That By The Time I Get Home My Feet Would Smell Like Rotten Fish...

Today's 1st Hour Gave Me A Lesson On Better Understanding Windows Vista, Which I Really Needed Since My Com Clone Uses Vista. Also, The 2 Hour Lecture Didn't Throw Me Into Dreamland Right Away Because My Jaw Was Busy Moving Up And Down All The Time, Grinding Some Junk Between My Teeth(Credits To *Erk Ehm* Better Not Mention).

Break Time Was Even More Entertaining. Some Bees Stirred Quite A Mood Among Us And It Got Rather Entertaining When You Know Who Took Advantage Of The Situation And Make Fun Of Those Who Panicked. A Grand Big Smirk Almost Escaped My Face Then...

Accompanied Joshua To PA To Replace His Student's ID, But That Was Not All We Did... Saw Ms Sharon Tutoring A Science Stream Class And Joshua Took The Initiative To 'Cheer Her Up' While We Were There. He Made Funny Faces To Attract Attention And When Ms Sharon Came Out Of The Classroom, We Had A Short Chat Before We Got Back To Our Initial Business.

Got Home, Got Carried Away With Gaming And Missed An Important Discussion Session With Vingent Regarding Our Management Assignment And Some Crazy Heat Release Session With A Big Bunch Of Friends.

Today's Conclusion?
Weak Resolves + Pro Procrastinating Skills = Crap...

No comments: