Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Visionary nonsense

I had a series of the weirdest dreams today. After this morning’s demo I came home for a nap and before I woke up I was a member of the SAS, in an anti-terrorist op when suddenly I had superpowers. Then after class I took another nap and there was this most bizarre series of dreams where the person I desire to kill the most is trying to reconcile the friendship he fucked up and a complete stranger was shamelessly flirting with me.

Now all this seems like it’d give me a whole lot of question marks and whatnot but actually it also gave me something to laugh about, especially after the demo that didn’t go as well as expected and the mock open book test where despite it being an open book test, I realized if I were to write all the points the lecturer was looking for, it would’ve taken me an hour to answer a single question. And earn about 40 marks for a 25 mark question. Guess I’ll have another if I screw up tomorrow’s Japanese test 2.

People around are starting to get interview offers for their industrial attachment. Now I’m wondering when I will be getting mine. Worse yet, am I getting mine during important days like presentation or midterm? Or at all? And still? This seems like the semester with the least happenings. And this seems to make time pass very fast. Kind of like working, only shittier.

Adieu to y’all. And check this out guys. This will hopefully be the future of education. Hopefully.

No comments: