Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bilingual Wannabe

My Modest Attempt To Be A Bilingual, Although We All Know It's Not Gonna Work So Soon. Though It's A Very Random One, I Think It Can Be Worked Into A Really Good Piece, So I Call It The "'Seed' Of Immortal Friendship".
This will of mine does come and go,
Much like the tidal ebb and flow,
One moment a raging inferno,
Another, a vicious storm of snow.

I hate this place with all my heart,
Thought it was heaven from the start,
Time has proved that this is a spiteful hell,
That I shall not regret to bid farewell.

These fifteen days will go to waste,
I hope they pass with greater haste,
For when they do I can leave with bliss,
With dear people I can then reminisce.

Perhaps I've realized my mortality,
Brought upon by a kind reality,
That is to turn to others when in need,
And that I have such companions indeed.

大嫌いだよ、この町に、
本物の友達がない、ただ苦しいと痛み、
いつか帰る、絶対に、
君たちのそばに。

たぶん、生きているよかった、
なぜなら、君たちは最高だ、
家族みたいな、君たちは、
もう一度、無限のありがとうございました。
Though I Personally Find The Japanese Part Sounding Kind Of Like A Will. My Bad.

Adieu To Y'all. We're About Half Way Through.

No comments: