Monday, September 27, 2010

The Dead Fisherman

Heheh. This Is What The Kind Of Madman Internal Monologue Does To One, Especially When One Is Lying On The Mattress Going To Sleep The Night Before A Final Paper.

After Some Reflection, I Figured, It Is True That I Am Indeed Fishing For Sympathy. That Is, I Do So Unwittingly, Because That Has Never Been My Intention. After Some Thought, I Figured That Moderately Successful People Will Always Fish For Sympathy Whenever They Speak Of Their Past, Especially If Their Past Wasn't A Very Pleasant One. Because When One Speaks Of A Horrible Past One Is Unwittingly Fishing For The Sympathy Of Others, Whether They Do It Intentionally Or Not. Because It Is Just Human Nature To Have Sympathy For Someone Not As Fortunate As Us. For Most People At Least. So As Of Right Now, I Fully Understand And Will Not Blame You Anymore If You Indeed Have Thought Or Is Still Thinking That I Am Fishing For Sympathy And Is Trying To Induce Guilt.

Even So, With That Said, How Dare You Accuse Me Of 'Making Up A Story'!!!

It Is Up To You To Interpret The Implicit Meaning Of Whatever I Say Or Do, But For You To Say That The Past Events Of My Entire Life Has Been A Made Up Story, It's Like Saying That I Spawned From A Rock At The Age Of 20. Or That I'm A Clone Of Someone, Thus Having No Past Of My Own I Have To Make One Up. Fuck You! Just Because You Live A Good Life And I Lived One So Bad You Never Thought Possible Doesn't Give You The Right To Say It's A 'Made Up Story'!

With That In Mind, I'm Deciding To Put This Heaven On Mine On Indefinite Halt, Since I Realize That This Is Actually Becoming A Diary Of Mine Open For Public Viewing Anyway. Unless I Have Something To Post That Has Close To Nothing To Do With Me Personally, Expect A Dead URL Out Of This One.

So Adieu To Y'all. Probably For Real And Forever This Time.

No comments: