Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Defiant Until The Very End

Y'know, I Was Really Pleased When I Saw That My First Paper Was One That Needed No Studying. That's Very Much Because I Am A Man Of My Word, As In The Study Week Was My Gaming Week, As I Previously Mentioned. I Don't Feel The Slightest Bit Proud Nor Ashamed That I Did Not 'Prepare' Myself For The 'Exams' Because I Didn't Waste My Time Planting A Withering Plant In A Desert Although I'm Supposed To Have Some Flower To Show By The End Of The 3 Weeks.

Speaking Of Which, Here's An Extract From My Exam Timetable, Which I Have Arranged In Order And Omitted The Subjects' Name And Time Of The Papers:
DAY/DATE
Monday, 13/09/10
Wednesday, 15/09/10
Friday, 17/09/10
Monday, 20/09/10
Tuesday, 21/09/10
Monday, 27/09/10
Look At The Date. I Mean,LOOK AT THE FUCKING GAP!!! And The Last Paper Isn't One That Needs Much Time Studying!!! Great. The Stress In Anticipating The End Of The Exams Is Gonna Be Killing Me.

On The Bright Side, Vingent And I Will Attempt Our Very Own 'Amazing Race'. Okay, That's An Overstatement. Just A Simple Marathon, That Is Cycling From This Miserable Town We Call Kampar All The Way To The Nearest, Already Opened McD, Which Is a 40 Minute Drive From Here. We're Estimating 4 Hours Of Cycling In Total, And Since It's Right After My Last Paper Which Ends At 11a.m., It's Gonna Be The Ultimate Release.

Supposedly TVB Bought The Rights To Dub And Air 彩雲国物語 In Cantonese For Hong Kong TV. And There's Even A Cantonese Version Of The OP (Hajimari no Kaze, Originally By Ayaka Hirahara) Sang By Linda Chung. Wonder If It's Aired On Malaysian Astro. I Don't Know About The Show Itself In Cantonese Because I've Yet To Personally Watch It, But Based On The Song, I'd Say The Japanese Have More Soul In Singing. That Said, The Cantonese Version Still Had Not Too Bad Lyrics. Job Well Done, I'd Say. Hope They Don't Spoil The Show The Way Hollywood Is Addicted To Spoiling Anything Japanese, Like What They Did To Dragonball, Street Fighter And Tekken, And What They're About To Do To King Of Fighters. Now I'm Really Darn Glad And Will Continue Praying For The Love Of Amaterasu That They Didn't And Will Not Choose To Squish, Mangle And Desecrate Metal Gear Solid And Devil May Cry.

Well, That's That. And I Need A Hairband Since I'm Just Too Lazy To Get A Haircut.

Adieu To Y'all. See Y'all In McD Gopeng.

No comments: