Friday, November 13, 2009

Weak Week

This Week Was, In Short, NOT COOL.

Wednesday Was A Real Killer. Midterm And Right After That We Had To Meet For A Whole Day To Finish Up An Assignment That's Due The Next Day. Lost Loads Of Sleep There. And Today Something Unpleasant Was Abruptly Announced That Has Left Most of Us On The Edge. Won't Wanna Elaborate Yet, Because People Should Not Worry About This Yet, And When They Should, The Problem Would've Been Resolved, Peacefully Or Otherwise, Which Ends Their Reason To Worry. I Can't Say I'm Not Negatively Affected As Well, But Guess I'd Look At The Brighter Side Of Things: One Less Liability To Look After.

All I Can Say Is: See The World For What It Is, Feel The Pain Of Reality For Yourself, And Be Grateful For For The Providence That You Chose To Discard, For You Won't Find Another As Good, And For Your Sake I Hope That What You Have Abandoned Is Not Lost To You Should You Realize You Need It Again.

Net Life Has Definitely Taken Its Toll On People, And I'm Feeling Kinda Down That I'm Glad I'm Not Alone. Oh Well, Hope Things Change Soon.

Adieu To Y'all While I Continue Hogging Fan's PC -.-'

No comments: