Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Law Of Attraction?

A Very Far-Fetched Theory (I Still Cannot Accept It As A Law, As It Is Defiable) In The Book/DVD 'The Secret'. For Those Who Haven't Already Know What's This About, It Basically Means That Just By Thinking And Feeling Continuously What You Want Without It Being A Chore And It'll Come True Some Time Sooner Or Later. Debatable IMO, But I'd Say This Topic Is Abstract As The Supernatural, So It's Wiser Not To Bother.

Why The Heck Am I Talking About This Of All Things? Since Today Is A Day Before The Midterms Mr Yusoff, Our Psychotherapy Lecturer, Decided That We Should Watch This Instead Of Letting Students Pester Him With Tip-Begging.

And I Found Myself Playing 'Borderlands' Again. Pitiful Me.

Thanks To Assignments And Midterms, Nothing Really Gets The Chance To Happen. It's The Same Rote Routine Of Doing Stuff For Those Assignments And Presentations And Studying For Midterms And Exams. And All That Cramped Into 7 Weeks For The Short Semester. And Is It Just Me Or Does Bachelors Degree Life Take The Essence Of Life Away? And I Mean It Literally, Because The More I Progress With This 3 Year Course The More I Feel That It's Getting More And More Repetitive. And Interesting Stuff That Should Happen In Between Are Getting Less And Less. Yeah, Yeah, People Are Gonna Start Throwing At Me The "It's Just 2 Semesters, Who Are You To Judge" Shit But That's How It Feels Like, 2 Sems Or Otherwise.

And I Continue To Have My Mind Occupied With Gundams. And As I Do So, So Do More Braincells Fly Away Just As Money Would If I Materialize What I Visualize.

With That, Adieu To Y'all As We All Continue Listening To The 3 Hearts. XD

P.S.: Thanks To Revision, I Think I May Have A Form Of Superiority Complex...

No comments: