Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nether Vengeance

Today Was, In Short, A Calamity. What Started As A Rather Cheerful One Ended In Heat, Close to A Family Feud. And Initially I Was Supposed to Be The Star Of Sorrow For This Post. Initially. And I'd Say That It Is Not Fortunate That It Turned To Be The Other Way Around.

At First, I Felt Betrayed. My Place Was Taken By Another. What Was Rightfully Mine Is Now The Privilege Of An Outsider. Benefits That Were Exclusively Mine Were Robbed By Another. Though I Was Far From Speechless, I Still Have It In My Mind That Voicing Them Out Would Lead To Further Misunderstanding, And With That Another Heartbreak Was Kept, Or Rather, Remained, Silent.

Although Predicted, I Never Expected It To Have Come So Soon... But Perhaps If I Have Truly Forseen This Event Then I Should Have Braced Myself For It, Regardless of How Soon It Came. Indeed, I Felt Like A Soiled Cloth Tossed Away, Replaced By A New One.

But All That Changed. And What Would've I Told Another I Realized I Should've Told Myself Too:

Minna mo Shounen da.
Ore wa Wakaru, Kimi no Kimochi, Demo Genjitsu wa Kore:
Riyuu wa So Kantan ja Nai yo。

One Of The Many Fears Of Counselors Not Written In Text Books, Or That I Missed: Saying The Worng Things At The Wrong Time. And That, I'm Given First Hand Experience...

And Sorry Guys. I Lied About 2012 Being Merely So-So. But You Should Just Watch It For Yourselves To Know How It Actually Was, For I Fear Our Perceptions Differ Again.

And I Have 5 Hours to Sleep Before I Go For A Battle For Sponsorships, And I Intend To Give My All, Deprived Of Sleep Or Otherwise.

Adieu To Y'all. And Infinite Apologies.

No comments: