Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ethereal Tear

Though I'd Be Tossed Like Garbage, It Would Seem That The One That Departs Willingly Will Be Treated Like Treasure Until Then.

I Understand Not Anymore What Goes On Around Me. These 2 Or 3 Uneventful Months Have Turned Me Into An Idiot. The Surrounding Dullness Has, In Turn, Dulled My Senses With It. Every Word And Action Has Deeper Ulterior Motives And Meanings Behind Them That I Can't Seem To Comprehend Anymore. My Intelligence Waning, My Strength Sapped, My Agility Crippled. A Living Hell, A Nightmare Of Reality.

Perhaps I Should Just Drink Myself To Stupor Like What Every Other Fool Does; I Don't Seem To Be Any Different, Let Alone Superior, To Them Anymore, So Any Harm In Stooping As Low As The Bunch That I've Become So Similar To? I'll Just Let Whatever Remains Of My Conscience Decide On That, While I Let Fate And Destiny Decide My Course In Life Like Leaves In The Wind.

And The Law Of Attraction Is A Fraud. I Just Remembered This Illusion That I've Lived All My Life Since I Was 11 Years Old; Felt Its Warmth, Enjoyed Its Embrace, Lived As If It Were Real, But Will It Ever BE Real? That's The Question That The Law Fails And Will Never Succeed In Answering. But I Shall Continue To Live In This Illusion, And To Keep Transcending This Greater Illusion That Mere Mortals Call Reality, For Only That Is Keeping The Inner Demon From Unleashing True Armageddon.

And With That, Adieu To Y'all. You'll Know When This Soiled Treasure Is Discarded.

No comments: