Sunday, March 15, 2009

Worst Of Them All = Humans

Recently Watched A Movie That Tells Us A Very, Very True Fact That Satan, Belial, Leviathan, Lucifer And Their Kin Are Kind And Compassionate In Comparison To Humans. The Title? Eden Lake. The Story? Juvenile Atrocities That Are No Less Deadlier Than War.
Yes, Juvenile; A.K.A Teenage Sadists, Head-Hunters Or Whatever You Want To Call Them In A 'Civilized' Community. And How Peer Pressure Can Turn You Into A Monster Regardless Of Your Innocence Nor Your Willingness.

What's Disturbing In The Movie Is That The Ending Isn't Clear But There's A Scene Somewhat Telling People That Good Doesn't Always Triumph Over Evil. Why Is That So? Watch It For Yourself And You'll Get A Clearer Picture.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Its Nearly 1/2 Way Through The 3rd Semester And I'm Getting More And More Lifeless By The Day; To The Extent That I'm Playing Games That I've Played And Completed Multiple Times 6 Years Ago. You Guessed It, Pokémon Ruby And Sapphire Versions, And I'm Going As Far As Finding GBA Emulators That Support Link To Complete The PokéDex All Over Again. Anyone More Lifeless Than Me, I Don't Know What To Say; I'm Already Lifeless Beyond Salvation.

And To Make Things Worse (Wow, It's Actually Possible For Things To Get Worse Than The Worst Possible Situation), There Are Rumours Regarding My Course Staying At PJ Campus. That's Not The Problem; I Don't Mind Staying At PJ Or Kampar. The Problem Is There Isn't Any Confirmation Regarding This And I Don't Know How To Prepare Myself. To Whoever That Spread The Rumour, Thanks For Killing The Millions Of My Braincells That I Still Need For The Next 60 Years To Come. And I've Just Been Tagged By The Most Hilarious Tag Ever. It Really Tells You If Your Luck Is Having Fun With You Or Making Fun Of You. That'll Come Soon...

Adieu To Y'all Once Again

No comments: