Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've Been Through What You've Gone Through

To The Long-Man Of 19, Shangee, I Finally Understand What It Is Like To Sleep Alone At Night With Nothing But Music To Accompany Your Lonely Self, And How It Feels Like To Bus All The Way Back Home With All That Luggage.

Yup, All That Yesterday And Today. (Warning! Dragging Story Ahead!)

The First Time That I Was Alone In No.19 Of 17/21B Street Was Yesterday, When All The Other Housemates Returned To Cheras. I Couldn't Follow Because Of Some Campaign Held Today, So I Stayed Back, A First In Almost A Year. I Was All Alone For The First Few Hours That I Spoke To Myself About Many Masochistic Things, And How The Noise That Used To Break My Eardrums Suddenly Become A Need For Me To Not Be Driven Crazy By The Absolute Silence. Resorted To My Music Therapy, But The Depression Seemed To Make The Therapy Have A Totally Opposite Effect; Instead Of Calming Me Down Like It Usually Does, It Pushed Me Further Towards Insanity.

Decided To Walk All The Excess Energy Out In The End. Reached Wendy's At Jaya One But Saw A Que That Poured Cold Water Onto My Sweating Body. Then Came McD To Mind. Chose The One At Sect 14 And Started Walking Again, With The Volume Of My Trusty Phone Blasting To The Max Through The Earphones. Got There Half Dead And Hungry, Not To Mention Soaked With Sweat. Got To The Counter With A Blur Face And Ordered My Food, And Felt A Little Frustrated At The Cashier's Care-Free Attitude. Then He Just Pointed At The Number On The Teller And Looked At Me With Eyes Wide Open. My Clouded Brain Took 3 Whole Seconds To Realize That I Didn't Pay Enough. I Took My Food Clumsily While Thinking Of What I'd Do For The Rest Of The Day. Got Home And Slept Like A Pig Till The Next Day. What Happened During The Next Day Wasn't Much To Elaborate On, Besides That I Drew My Best Dragon In Dato' Seri Dr. Ng Yen Yen's Lecture. Sad We Missed A Very Luxurious Free Lunch. Back At PJ, I Packed My Stuff And Planned My Trip Back To Cheras. Half-Way Through The Journey I Realized That It's Been Too Long Since The Last Time I Took A KL Bus. Wasted 1 1/2 Hours Waiting For An 'Endangered' Bus. Got Home 3 Hours Later When I Could've Finished The Journey In 2 Hours Time.

So That's My Story About Today. Any Of You Guys Ever Been Away From Home For So Long You Forget The Norms There Like Me?

Adieu To Y'all. I Need My 'Eternal' Rest Before Another Tiring Day.

No comments: