Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Play The Golden Tune...

With Emerald's Pokédex Going at 146/386, Anyone Can Tell That I'm Bored To Death. The Only News That's Cheering Me Up Now Is That StrawberryMintSubs, My La Corda D'oro Supplier, Will Start Working On ~Secondo Passo~ In SPRING!!! I Myself Am Not Sure Whether Its A Good Thing Or A Bad Thing, Coz Its... SPRING!!! How Would I Know When Is Spring In The West? Malaysia's Spring/Summer 365 Days A Year!!!

These Are Times When Suicide Doesn't Seem Like A Coward's Way Out. You Think Otherwise? Of Course, Because You Don't Understand XD

The Dreaded 'Cold War' Topic Somehow Resurfaced Today, And It Made Me Feel The Sheer Cold Down My Spine, Heart, Stomach, And All Other Parts Of The Body That Makes Me Wanna Fly Without Wings, Literally. Yeah, I Understand There's Another Cold War Going On Due To Some Minor Misunderstanding Made Major (Aside From Mine). Don't Keep It Up Please. Fortunately For Me, I'm Getting The Chance To Right My Wrong(Or Humiliate Myself If It Doesn't Work Out, But Whatever), Although That Chance Was Almost Destroyed Today.

Adieu To Y'all While I Attempt (Or Die Trying) To Mend My Broken Heart And Work On My Latest Masterpiece...

No comments: