Monday, February 16, 2009

Nightmare After Valentine's

No, I Did Not Dream Of A Break-Up Nor Did I Dream Of A Grossly Tragic Ending. The Nightmare Itself Was After I Actually Woke Up, Not To Mention That It Was The Rudest Awakening In The Entire 18 Years Of My Miserably Less-Than-Ordinary Life.

I Fell Asleep At 2++ In The Morning And Woke Up At 3+ With My Whole Body Soaked With Sweat. The Sweat Part Was Normal, But What Wasn't Was What I Felt Aside From That; Something Was Prickling All Over My Hand. Instinctively I Raised My Hand To See What It Was And What I Saw Really Freaked Me Out, And It's Been Almost Forever Since I Last Freaked Out. A Black Patch, Darker Than The Darkness Of The Night... I Think It's Obvious Enough What It Was...

A Mere Hour Of Sleep And My Drowsy Self Just Sprung Awake Overdosed With Adrenaline.

And So Like Any Other Person (Unless You're A Roach Fan Or Something) I Flicked It Off And Rushed To The Switch, Turn The Lights On And Hunted The Pest Down And Ended It's Miserable Life, Only To See Another Of Its Kind Passing My Room Out At The Corridor. And Just When I Thought Killing That Would Give Me Enough To Believe That The Ordeal Was Over, I Went Down To Take A Drink, Only To Find Another On The Stairs.
Without A Doubt That Thing Died Soon After.

Still Shocked, I Let About 2 Liters Of Liquid Down My Stomach, Ranging From Plain Water All The Way To Chrysanthemum Tea, While Reading Yesterday's Paper. That Went On Till About 5 Before I Decided To Jog All The Adrenaline Out.

Came Back An Hour Later With Literally Shaved Skin Between My Thighs. Took A Bath And Wanted To Go To Sleep Again Only To See Another You-Know-What On The Stairs...

And Ended Sleeping The Whole Day. Some Nightmare...

Adieu To Y'all... zzzZZ

No comments: